Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Faina Merzlyak’s Potato and Mushroom Pierogi
- 2 cups fresh, full-fat, plain yogurt, preferably homemade
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 very large potato (½ to ¾ pound)
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound white mushrooms, trimmed and minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Fried onions or sour cream, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 353kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (35%)|
|Cholesterol 66mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|