Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fabulous Colcannon (Mashed Potatoes and Cabbage)
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 head cabbage, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups fully cooked ham, cut into bite-size pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|