Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup bottled clam juice
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 dozen oysters, shucked, with bottom shells and brine reserved
- About a dozen ice cubes
- Lemon wedges and freshly cracked black pepper, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 44kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|