Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Evin's Indian Apricot Chicken
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock, or as needed
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|