Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Evie's Rhubarb Pie with Oatmeal Crumble
- 4 cups sliced fresh rhubarb (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 1/2 cup regular rolled oats
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|