Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Everyone's Favorite Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries, or as needed
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled blue cheese, or as needed
- 1/2 cup roasted pecan halves, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.5g|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|