Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eula Mae's Chicken and Ham Jambalaya
- 1 fryer chicken (about 3 pounds), boned, skinned, and cut into 1-inch cubes, or 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless breasts and thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups chopped yellow onions
- 1 cup seeded and chopped green bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 cups chicken broth
- One 16-ounce can whole tomatoes, chopped, liquid reserved
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (green part only)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 pounds medium-size shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco brand pepper sauce
- 2 cups long-grain white rice, rinsed and drained
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?