Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eula Mae’s Potato Salad
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 5 pounds medium-size red potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 dozen eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 2 cups Eula Mae’s Homemade Mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco brand pepper sauce
- ¼ cup finely chopped sweet pickles
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- ½ medium size green bell pepper seeded and chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 225kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 159mg (53%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|