Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eucalyptus’s Jerusalem Artichoke Soup with Lemon and Saffron
- 2 medium onions, diced in ½-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1½ pounds Jerusalem artichokes, peeled and quartered
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 10-12 blanched almonds
- 2 tablespoons water
- Pinch saffron
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley, with stems
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 158kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|