Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Esther's Gingery Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) cold unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger*
- *Crystallized or candied ginger has been cooked in sugar syrup and coated with coarse sugar. It's available at specialty shops and some supermarkets. Sung recommends and the .
- 2 large baking sheets; parchment paper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?