Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Espresso Pound Cake with Cranberries and Pecans
- 1 cup plus 6 tablespoons unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon or 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice or ground cardamom
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder or instant coffee
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, or almonds, divided
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries or dried unsweetened cherries or blueberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?