Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Espresso Chocolate Cupcakes
- 2 shots espresso with 1-3/4 cups hot water (Americano), or substitute 2 cups hot strong coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour (11-1/4 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- Frangelico Ganache * as follows
- 16 ounces high-quality semi-sweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?