Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups chocolate wafer cookies or Oreos, processed until very fine
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 pounds cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh espresso grounds (don't use soggy, used grounds. Grind fresh beans into a fine powder and add this directly to the batter.)
- 3 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso added to the coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?