Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Espresso-Grand Marnier Balls
- 1 package (9 ounces) chocolate wafers
- 1 cup skinned toasted hazelnuts
- 1½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- ½ cup Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- 2½ tablespoons light corn syrup
- ½ cup granulated sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 72kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|