Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Escarole and Seared Radicchio Salad with Pecan Vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup Citrus Vinaigrette (click for recipe)
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 heads Treviso or other radicchio, each cut into 8 wedges with some core attached
- 1 head escarole, torn into large pieces (about 10 cups)
- 2 ounces ricotta salata (salted dry ricotta) or feta, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?