Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Escarole and Gruyère Salad with Walnut Oil
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons walnut oil
- 1½ tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 large shallot, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup walnuts
- 2 heads escarole, pale heart only, trimmed
- 1/3 pound Gruyere, trimmed of any rind and cut into matchstick-size pieces
- ½ cup minced Italian parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 237kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 28mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|