Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Escarole Salad with Apples, Candied Walnuts, and Saint Andr Cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, cut into 1/3-inch-thick wedges
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 8-ounce head of escarole, cut into 3/4-inch-thick strips (6 cups packed)
- 1 cup thinly sliced radicchio
- 2 1/2-inch-thick slices Saint Andr cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?