Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Escalivada with Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette
- 1 small eggplant, trimmed and sliced crosswise
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- Olive oil
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 120kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|