Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds chicken gizzards
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium head garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups white wine vinegar
- 1 cup corn oil
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 1/2 cup pimento-stuffed green olives
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 61.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|