Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Erin's Jalapeno Hummus
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained with liquid reserved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, or more if needed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground dried jalapeno pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|