Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Epaule d'Agneau au Vin (Lamb au Vin)
- 1 4.8 pound whole lamb shoulder roast (bone-in)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Extra-virgin olive oil (I used Georgia Olives Farm olive oil)
- 2 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup 18-month Bentons Smoky Mountain Country Ham, diced
- 3 carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cipollini onions, peeled
- 4 large shallots, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups Pinot noir or Burgundy wine
- 1 cup homemade chicken stock or low-sodium chicken broth (I used homemade stock)
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped, fresh rosemary
- Few sprigs fresh lemon thyme
- 1 large fennel bulb, trimmed and rough chopped
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Optional - A cornstarch and water slurry, for thickening
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?