Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- For the sauce:
- 2 pounds tomatoes, cored and cut in half, lengthwise or 2 15-ounce cans of diced tomatoes, preferably fire roasted
- 1 jalapeo, seeds and stem removed, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/3 medium yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil or lard
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Salt to taste
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?