Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lb (450g) red-skinned potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- One 6 oz (168g) can tuna in oil, drained
- 2 roasted red peppers in brine, drained and cut into thin strips
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 hard boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley, to garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 375kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 20g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 126mg (42%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|