Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Enlightened Eggplant Parmesean
- 1¼ cups fresh bread crumbs
- ¼ cup finely grated Grana Padano or Parmesan cheese
- 4 medium eggplants (about 3 pounds), cut lengthwise into ¼ to ½-inch-thick slices
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus extra for the baking sheets and dish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups tomato Sauce, your own homemade sauce, or your favorite commercial brand
- 1¼ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1¼ cups shaved Grana Padano or Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 328kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 18g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|