Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ recipe Yellow Cake, cut into slices
- ½ cup cream sherry (125 mL)
- 1 cup strawberry preserves (250 mL)
- 1 recipe French Pastry Cream
- 4 cups fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, etc.) (1 L)
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 recipes Classic Whipped Cream
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 10-cup (2.5 L) clear glass trifle bowl
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 91kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|