Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
English Quiche Lorraine
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 4 slices bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 53.6g|
|Saturated Fat 20.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|