Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
English Pea Soup with Crème Fraîche
- 3 pounds fresh English peas, shelled (about 3¾ cups)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into ¼-inch dice
- 1 quart water
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup creme fraiche
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 121kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|