Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ cups fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 4½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2¼ teaspoons SAF yeast or 2¾ teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1/3 cup yellow cornmeal or coarse semolina, for sprinkling
- 1½- or 2-pound-loaf machines
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 222kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|