Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
English Muffin Loaves
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 cups warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 6 cups bread flour, divided
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|