Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons quick-rise instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (112 to 118 degrees F/44 to 48 degrees C)
- 1 1/4 cups warm milk (112 to 118 degrees F/44 to 48 degrees C)
- 4 3-inch metal cookie cutters with open tops or crumpet molds
- cooking spray
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|