Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
"End-of-Summer" Pasta Sauce
- 1 lb (3 medium) firm, ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 banana pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeo pepper, seed and diced
- 8 Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely shredded
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup goat or Feta cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?