Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Endive "Spoons" with Lemon-Herb Goat Cheese
- 1 pound soft fresh goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 generous teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 8 long slender heads of Belgian endive
- Very small fresh cilantro sprigs (for garnish)
- 6 grape tomatoes, cut crosswise into very thin slices, sliced halved (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?