Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Endive and Snap Pea Salad with Parmesan Dressing
- 3 cups (10 ounces) sugar snap peas, stemmed, stringed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan, divided
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper plus more for seasoning
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 red Belgian endive or small Treviso radicchio spears
- 8 yellow Belgian endive spears
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped chervil
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?