Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Endive and Asian Pear Salad
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Large pinch of cayenne pepper
- Large pinch of coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 large bunch watercress, thick stems trimmed
- 2 heads of Belgian endive (preferably red), sliced crosswise
- 1 ripe Asian pear, halved, cored, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?