Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Endive and Apple Salad
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 3 heads of Belgian endive, halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup torn escarole leaves
- 1/2 medium Fuji or Braeburn apple, cored, cut into 6 wedges, thinly sliced crosswise
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?