Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Endive Spears with Smoked Salmon, Horseradish Cream, and Dill
- 6 ounces Philadelphia-brand cream cheese (3/4 of 1 eight-ounce package), room temperature
- 2 1/2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill plus sprigs (for garnish)
- 3 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 2 1/2 teaspoons prepared white horseradish
- 24 Belgian endive spears
- Minced red onion
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons Sliced radishes (for garnish; optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?