Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Endive Salad with Red Grapes, Pecans and Blue Cheese
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, or more as needed
- 1 shallot, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup pecans
- 3 Belgian endives
- 1 bunch (about 6 ounces) watercress, about 3 loosely packed cups
- 1/3 pound seedless red grapes, halved
- 3 to 4 ounces Roquefort or other blue cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 374kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 21mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 14g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|