Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Endive Braised in Crème Fraiche
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 14 heads Belgian endive, leaves separated
- Freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- Coarse sea salt or kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound French ham (such as Bayonne) or prosciutto, sliced
- ½ pound Gruyère cheese, thinly sliced
- ½ cup creme fraiche
- ¼ teaspoon ground mace
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 690kcal (35%)|
|Total Fat 40g (62%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (109%)|
|Cholesterol 145mg (48%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 37g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|