Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Enchiladas - New Mexico Style
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (19 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Colby cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 6 fried eggs (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.5g|
|Saturated Fat 15.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|