Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Enchiladas Verdes (Green Enchiladas)
- 12 Anaheim chile peppers
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups buttermilk, divided
- 2 teaspoons salt, or as needed
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup canola oil for frying
- 12 (6 inch) white corn tortillas, or more as needed
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 1/2 cup Mexican crema (cream)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.6g|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|