Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Grapeseed oil (or another high smoke-point oil such as peanut or canola oil)
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of salsa (Mild prepared salsa or make your own using cooked or canned tomatoes, roasted green chiles, onions, cilantro, oil and vinegar. Do not use salsa made with fresh, uncooked tomatoes for this dish.)
- 3 Tbsp of tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup of canned crushed tomatoes (preferably fire roasted)
- Olive oil
- 1 lb of jack cheese, mild cheddar or longhorn or any mild yellow cheese, grated
- A handful of cilantro
- 1 cup of sour cream
- Half a head of iceberg lettuce
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?