Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1 diced fresh jalapeno pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 (6 inch) corn tortillas
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.8g|
|Saturated Fat 14.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|