Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Enchilada Bean Dip with Corn
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans DEL MONTE® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Chipotle Chilies or DEL MONTE® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Zesty Jalapenos
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can DEL MONTE® Whole Kernel Corn, No Salt Added, well drained
- 6 ounces shredded low-fat Mexican cheese blend (or half mozzarella and half reduced fat Cheddar cheese)
- Tortilla chips
- Chopped cilantro or green onions (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|