Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Enchanted Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 12 (5 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.1g|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|