Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Empanadas (Beef Turnovers)
- 1 tablespoon Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Goya Tomato Sauce
- 6 Goya Spanish Olives Stuffed with Minced Pimientos, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Goya Sofrito
- 1 packet Sazon Goya with Coriander and Annatto
- 1 teaspoon Goya Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Goya Dried Oregano
- Goya Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) package Goya Discos (yellow or white), thawed
- Goya Corn Oil, for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?