Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 lbs. ground pork or beef
- 2 medium onions finely diced
- 2 jalapeo chiles minced (ribs and seeds removed for less heat, if desired)
- teaspoo n chili powder
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) diced tomatoes
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 4 cups all-purpose flour plus more for dusting
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold butter cut into small pieces
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 large egg lightly beaten with 1 tablespoon water (do not beat until ready to bake)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?