Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3¼ cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 tbsp cold butter, diced
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup canned chopped tomatoes, drained
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- One 6 oz (168g) can tuna, drained
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 3½ in (9cm) round cookie cutter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 448kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (43%)|
|Cholesterol 145mg (48%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 55g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|