Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Emmentaler-Gruyère Fondue with Roasted Garlic
- 6 oz Emmentaler cheese, grated 175 g
- 6 oz Gruyere cheese, grated 175 g
- 2 tbsp kirsch (dry cherry schnapps) 25 mL
- 1 tbsp cornstarch 15 mL
- 1 cup dry white wine, divided 250 mL
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg 2 mL
- 2 roasted garlic cloves, minced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 437kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (81%)|
|Cholesterol 94mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|