Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Emily's Famous Chocolate Shortbread Cookies
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup Dutch process cocoa powder
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, chilled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped semisweet chocolate
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/60 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|