Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Emergency Crab Bisque
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 4 cups ready-to-serve creamy tomato soup
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 8 ounces fresh lump crabmeat
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 pinch seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|